BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

some things people will never understand

where are you??
how come you left me?
i want you back..
i never intended you to leave the way you did...
i wanted that person to talk to...
but i never got that chance
i keep getting mad at mysel, saying that it is my fault..
but when it really isnt my fault..
God intended it to happen
but yet i still get mad at him for taking you away from me
im lost without you :(
i loved you with all my heart...
im sorry i never really told you that
i just didnt think you would understand it
but i regret not saying it
i think about you everyday
in every decision i make i wonder what you would of done in the same situation
thinking about you can bring grief, sadness and anger
but it can also make me feel happy inside
knowing that someday i will meet you again
i pray about you everyday
i wonder if your happy
i wonder if you ever think of me...
i love you with all my heart
i just wish i could of told you that sooner

0 comments: