BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friend till the very end

I would just like to say that i have the best friends ever..

Cassandra Mason - I love you so much, you mean so much to me, i know i can trust you, i know i can count on you to love me back when i need it, spending time with you is what i wanna do for the rest of my life. It's never a dull moment when i am with you.. you always know how to have a good time. I am so happy that i can share these memories with you.. and i look forward to the future together with you.

Nicole Houston - wow, i could say a lot of things.. but i only got one word to say.. and its "BESTFRIEND!!!!" you truley are a best friend to me.. and i love you for that.. You always know how to make me laugh.. even when its you doing something stupid.. and i always know that you have my back and i will always have your back too.

Julie Toews - i know that you may not seem like your one of my best friends.. but you are... its nights like last night that i needed you the most and you were there to back me up... ive known you since i stuck my little head into this world.. i could write all day about you and i being best friends... i know i can count on you when i get really deep.. so thank you big sis! i love you

Cody May - man sometimes you can piss me off.. but your a great part of my life and we share A LOT of funny stories together.. and so i thank you for having fun with me! becuase you may not know it but i need fun in my life to get away from this hate.. and you always know how to have a good time

Sean Brophey - my little mexian friend... frig your hilarious.. and as much as we are a lot different than eachother... we are so alike... like i share a lot of similar stuff that goes on in your life.. and its good to have a friend that i can share that with..

0 comments: